TPG, Rockbridge Growth look into AXS stake sale – report

2531

TPG and Rockbridge Growth are reortedly exploring the potential sale of event ticketing business AXS.

Both firms hold 62 per cent of AXS and have valued the business at $250m. Anschutz Entertainment Group holds the remaining 38 per cent of the company.

The firms are exploring their strategic options according to people familiar with the matter told WSJ.

TPG held the final close of its fourth fund on its $3.7bn hard cap after just four months of fundraising, late last year.

The firm went on to agree buy a significant minority stake in Indian drug manufacturer Sai Life Sciences from Tata Capital and exited technology developer Eze Software in a sale to SS&C Technologies.

Rockbridge was founded in 2007 and has managed more than $500m of equity in its portfolio.

Copyright © 2018 AltAssets

Get the latest PE News & Research delivered to your inbox every morning